Phelps COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund
Help your community and our caregivers by supporting the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund
Thank you for considering a gift to support Phelps Hospital as we work to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on our community and all those who entrust their care to us.
Your generous gift will allow our front-line caregivers to remain at the forefront of caring for people in our community. The Phelps Hospital COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund will support emerging areas of greatest need, such as:
- Expanding diagnostic and testing capacity.
- Expanding our capacity for emergent and critical care spaces and the additional equipment, supplies and technology needed to support these areas.
- Expanding our supply of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to protect our patients and health care workers.
- Support for our front-line caregivers hit hardest in this crisis.
- Expanding virtual communication tools for patients in our hospital while visitation is restricted.
Phelps Hospital is a proud member of Northwell Health, New York’s largest health care provider and private employer. We are coordinating with colleagues across our health system, region and state to care for patients while also protecting the health of our patients and staff. As the COVID-19 outbreak expands, teams throughout our hospitals, clinics, and research labs are actively monitoring and responding to the evolving situation.
Thank you. Your generosity allows Phelps Hospital to continue to serve the community at all times including times of crisis.
For more information, please contact Jill M. Scibilia at (914) 366-3106 or email@example.com. There is no obligation and all information will remain confidential. Below please find resources that will assist in making various kinds of gifts to Phelps Hospital.